Thursday, October 3

spooky man...

and

Recently there was an online sale where I was able to pick up new Halloween dies and stamps from Tim Holtz.
This card is white card stock that I sponged with Distress inks black soot, hickory smoke and blueprint sketch after cutting a mask with a doe from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies.
Using white card stock I was able to die cut the ghost with Tom Holtz “Frightful Things” dies.
The house from Tim Holtz “Ghost Town” set was cut from black card stock that I sponged with Distress ink black soot.
These I glued to the card front.
Across the bottom I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Life of the Party” with StazOn jet black ink.

This card is definitely a man card for my son who loves scary movies!



4 comments:

  1. A really great background and love the spooky image. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great monochromatic Halloween creation, thanks so much for joining in with 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very atmospheric. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts
    Lynn x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sort of card!!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!