Saturday, September 21

watercolor tree...


It pays to keep any leftovers from watercoloring.
The base card is brown card stock with another layer of a lighter brown.
The next layer is a piece of water color paper that I had water colored Distress inks in Autumn colors.
Using a piece os cream card stock I die cut the tree using 
MFT Die-namics “Branch Out” then layered it to the card front.
To finish I used a piece of the dark brown card stock with MFT Die-namics “Simply Thanks” and glued it to the card front.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely Autumnal creation and great use of the left overs, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Tress and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the water coloured paper Arlene - and a wonderful card! I think I drive my family to distraction as I throw very little out... they call it hording, I call it creative re-cycling
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful design, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with your lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!