Saturday, September 21

stenciling one third...

and

What fun to combine a brand new challenge blog with an established one for this card.
The card is white card stock.
Using painter’s tape I taped it to my Tim Holtz glass mat.
Next I taped the Hero Arts “Large Flower Stencil” over it.
Using Distress inks hickory smoke and worn lipstick with my makeup brush to apply to the card front.
After removing the stencil and tape, carefully, I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “All Smiles” with the hickory smoke ink.





4 comments:

  1. What an elegant and absolutely stunning card Arlene - well done on combining the challenges so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and perfect for the Perfectly CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I'm loving stencils more and more, and this flower in the challenge colours is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS CAS Challenge and Perfectly CAS, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the soft colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!