Thursday, September 12

digital sentiment...


It’s that time of year to get out and get the leaves before they crisp up!
On white card stock I stamped the actual leaf that I had covered with Distress Oxide antique linen ink.
This I die cut with a circle die from Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies.
Next I printed onto white cad stock the sentiment from Graciellie Design’s “ Stay Cozy” digital stamp set.
After pulling out the light box I placed the sentiment piece on then the leaf circle over that and copied the parts of the stamp with a fine line brown marker.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of brown textured card stock and the circle laid on top then trimmed off at the side.

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of the leaf Arlene, and a wonderful card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS design,

    Thanks for getting autumnal with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!