Monday, August 12

new inks...


For a long time I have been considering new inks.
Don’t get me wrong I have plenty from my Adirondack, Colorbox, Tim Holtz Distress inks and Oxides, Kaleidacolor, StazOn...
But I wanted something to do layered stamping with.
I was lucky enough to have a coupon for Gina K and since I love her amalgam inks I went for it.
They came today and I found this challenge.
Went to the bin and found the three I needed.
But more than that they also included in my ink order their beautiful “Layered Eucalytus Stamp Set”.
So that is what I used for this CAS card.




3 comments:

  1. Simplicity at its finest! Lovely use of the Just Add Ink colours, thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning simplicity Arlene - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely classic design, great CAS style. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!