Tuesday, August 13

back at camp day 1...

and
and

Camp Create is back for session 2 and I’m so excited.
This time we learned...
Believe me it was so much easier than the inlaid I had done in the past.
I think the key was using the tape runner instead of glue.
Please watch the video for the instructions but here are my supplies...
Kraft card stock
DCWV Autumn Leaves Mini Stack
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX
MFT Die-namics Tree-mendous 
MFT Die-namics Miss You
Thin paper
Scotch AGT 
(any tape runner will do this is just the one I had on hand!)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow at camp!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the colours you have used on this fabulous card Arlene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours on this fun, naïve look card! Thanks so much for sharing on Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Card!! I love the warm colors with the hint of gold! Thank for joining us at Happy Little Stampers . Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!