Sunday, August 25

Joseph’s coat...


This was an “oops” card.
The next posting will be for Christmas Card Throwdown which is using Joseph’s coat as their theme.
I had this one all done when I went to post and realized I had done Fall colors...oops!
Luckily I ran across this challenge and it fit.
The base card is brown card stock with a layer of gold card stock.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the Hero Arts 
“Silhouette Grass” with Distress Archival ink.
Next I sponged the Distress fossilized amber and wild honey ink and dried the card stock thoroughly.
Using a circle stencil I applied Versamark ink, then clear embossing powder to heat emboss it.
Once it had cooled I sponged Distress ground espresso ink over the whole front.
To finish I die cut gold and brown card stock with the 
MFT Die-namics “Hello” and glued them on the card front, slightly off.

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card to use this technique on Arlene - and a fabulous result, despite it almost being an oops, card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!