Sunday, August 25

Joseph’s coat, again...


Okay, this time i chose the right theme and technique!
The base card is white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged Distress candied apple and mowed lawn inks leaving white space in between
I dried that with my heat gun and ran my anti-static bag over it.
Next I stamped the Stampendous “Jumbo Snowflakes” with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.
With Adirondack pitch black ink I sponged the entire card then rubbed the snowflakes clean with a paper towel.
On another piece of white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps 
“Christmas Brat Boy stocking” and colored him with Darice Studio 71 markers before trimming him out and applying him to the card front with foam squares.



4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card using this technique - love the colours you chose and how you used them Arlene.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very effective and I like how you've tied all the colours together. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well with this technique! I would never have thought to keep some white and just showcase color at certain parts. Very nice! good luck at 52cct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and colorful snowflakes. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at52CCT. Goga DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!