Saturday, August 17

Duncan the vampire cat...

and

One of my dearest friends lives with “Duncan the Tonkinese” (he has his own Facebook page).
So this card is for Duncan the “man” in her home.
The layer of card stock is Ranger Mixed Media card stock.
The cat from Penny Black’s “be very scared” was stamped with Gina K amalgam ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.
USing drafting tape I covered the lower portion of the card front and the cat then applied Distress pumice stone ink with a makeup brush.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Just Rite with the Gina k ink.


3 comments:

  1. A lovely make and beautifully coloured. I hope your friends Duncan the cat isn't scary!!!!! Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month for our men and boys theme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - a vampire cat! Adorable and great CAS one layer card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at ATCAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn’t be afraid of such a cute vampire! :) This is a perfect CAS Halloween card - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!