Thursday, August 1

“C”amp...


These two kids are from Bugaboos Stamps and remind me so much of children at “Camp”.
On white card stock I printed out Bugaboo Stamps “Ladybug Log Peeker” and “Deacon Bugs” to then color them with Darice Studio 71 markers.
On a blue card stock base card I layered white card stock “clouds” die cut from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edges” and a yellow card stock “sun” die cut using an MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX”.
For the “grass” on the bottom I die cut green card stock with one of the MFT Die-namics “Pop-up Wiper Card Components”.
After trimming out the images and gluing them to the card front I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Aim for the Clouds” with Gina K amalgam ink.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Arlene - love your composition and those fabulous images are perfect for your theme
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene! They look like they are having fun. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun card Arlene! I love your camping theme and your people are coloured so beautifully too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card - that makes me smile. I really like the way you have used the dies. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!