Thursday, July 18

life is good...


and

What wonderful papers came once with my Lawn Fawn order.
I have saved them for a very long time and now am able to use them.
That is what I used for the sketch layout on a white card stock base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the lighthouse from Lawn Fawn’s “Life Is Good” with StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Distress cracked pistachio & squeezed lemonade markers.
The birds and verse from the same set I stamped with StazOn jet black ink onto the card as per the sketch.




4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Arlene - it feels so peaceful!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....such a fun little image and cute papers indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - really simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. that aqua/mint is so pretty and serene! perfect for the beautiful scene you created! love it! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawntatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!