Friday, July 19

camp day 5...


Hooray for a perfect end to camp with a technique I can play with in a BIG way.
Stephanie taught us...
I don’t know about you but I have a huge shoebox full of glitter glue and now have a way to use it!
The supplies I used for this card are...
White and black card stock
MFT Mix-ables “Snow Flurry” stencil
MFT Stamps “Cool Christmas” stamp set
StazOn jet black ink
Ice Glace Stickles glitter glue
Flexible water color brushes
Foam tabs

So sad that camp is ending.

2 comments:

  1. Your snow looks amazing Arlene - that is one thing i have never accumulated much of - yet!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I debated on getting this stamp, but now you sealed the deal. I need the stamp now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!