Monday, July 1

keeping with the set...


On my previous post you will note I used Stampin’ Up’s “Awash With Flowers” set and I liked another flower from the set so opted to use it again.
On water color paper I stamped the flower first with StazOn jet black ink (neutral).
Next I drew in (Prismacolor Premier 01 pen) two of the stems to stamp the leaf on with the same ink.
Then I drew in the final stem.
Next I chose one purple to match the challenge and water colored the flowers.
The leaves were watercolored with two of my greens that i thought matched well.
To complete the card I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Express Yourself” using the StazOn ink.






3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Arlene - love the colour of the beautiful blooms
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning - simplicity is often the best way to go and this is just so beautiful. Your watercoloring is remarkable. I wish I had such a steady hand! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :) Your card truly brightened my day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I especially like that you kept it simple, proving that less is more. The water coloring is especially pretty. Thank you for playing along at Color Dare #349.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!