Monday, July 1

adding a title something...


If you ever get a chance to go to a Stampin’ Up garage sale or demonstrators sale...do it!
I was lucky enough to find this old set at a recent sale and knew I would be able to play with it.
Using a white card stock base card in my Tim Holtz stamping platform I stamped the one flower from Stampin’ Up’s “Awash With Flowers” three times using StazOn jet black ink.
Using Sargent Art’s Super Fine Line black marker I drew in the stems and the stripes on two of the flowers.
Using their pink marker from the same set I drew in the stripes for the remaining flowers and to pull them all together I colored the dots pink.
To complete the card I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Express Yourself” (another sale set but longer ago) with the StazOn.

The AAA Card Lottery is on Facebook.
I love their challenges on their blog and decided to try this one on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant card Arlene - and a great buy!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!