Friday, July 26

batty spider...


I’m sure it seems silly to be making Halloween and Thanksgiving cards in the late July heat but I need to get them done for the upcoming holidays!
The base card is white card stock with Newton’s Nook “Flying Bats Stencil” used to sponge Distress black soot ink bats to the base card.
There is a layer of orange card stock and black glitter card stock.
The strip is orange card stock that I flag ended with scissors and stamped the “eek!” From Newotn’s Nook “Newton’s Perfect Pumpkin” with Gina K amalgam ink.
Using my Lifestyle Crafts stacking circle dies I cut a white and orange circle and glued them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the spider from the Newton’s Nook set with the Gina K ink.



2 comments:

  1. Love seeing a Halloween in July! What a way to get a head start! Your batty background is fabulous. Also like how you have the spider taking center stage! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! How fun. I wish I could be working on Fall already, too! Great way to get ahead of the holidays. Love your bats and that spider is adorable. Thanks for joining us. I hope you participate in the next Inky Paws Challenge, too! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!