Saturday, July 27

a birdie...


Though my dark grey looks a little more black I really did follow the challenge colors.
The base card is black card stock with a white layer on which I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I printed Bugaboo Stamps “chicz-holy cluck another birthday” and colored them with an old pencil set I have, Design Spectracolor.
After coloring I trimmed it it with scissors and craft knife.
Then glued it to the bottom of the front of the card except the balloon which I used a foam dot behind.


3 comments:

  1. Rose your chicken card is just adorable. I love the humor of this one. Thanks for joining us on the Catch the Bug Photo/Color Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken are adorable! Cute card. Thanks for joking our color challenge!
    Hugs, Joy
    Bugaboo dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Arlene - love the way you have coloured the chickens, and I love the looks on their faces in light of the sentiment, as though one of them is guilty....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!