Tuesday, May 28

using leftovers...


From my last post you will find out that I did an alcohol ink background as per...
When I made that card I had just a strip leftover and thought it perfect for a CAS card.
The base card is white card stock with the strip taped on.
Because I used faded jeans alcohol ink in the background I chose Distress Archival faded jeans to stamp the images.
The verse is from Lawn Fawn’s “Simply Sentiments”.
On another piece of card stock i stamped the graduation cap from Lawn Fawn’s “Smart Cookie” with the same ink and trimmed it out to glue to the strip on the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Great graduation card! I love that strip of gorgeous color - so pretty! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card. That strip of color is fantastic! Love this. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!