Tuesday, May 28

Arctic skies...


This past weekend I found a wonderful Hop to do...
I found many wonderful ideas that I will be using over my next posts.
Not just because they sparked my creativity but if we don’t support these channels they will disappear!
The first channel was ...
It gave me inspiration for the sky on this card.
Using glossy card stock, Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution, and alcohol inks (Sailboat Blue, Denim And Eggplant), I did the first technique from the video.
The foil I used was iCraft deco foil gold.
This was attached to a white base card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Arctic fox and trees with Lawn Fawn “Joy To The Woods” and Gina K amalgam ink.
Using the coordinating dies I cut them out and glued on the trees.
With more white card stock I cut out hills using Lawn Fawn’s “Stitched Mountain Borders” dies and glued them to the card front.
Next I applied the fox and stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn’s “Toboggan Together” with the Gina K ink.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that background is stunning! It makes the perfect backdrop for your snowy scene! Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!