Friday, May 31

the leftover from the last post...


If you check out my last post you will see that I used Distress Oxides to make my flowers.
The background for this card is what I had left on my acrylic block so I just smooshed it onto a piece of white card stock to save for another card...this is it!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
The main piece is the piece I spoke of above.
The flowers (Spellbinders “Designer Series-Cool Vibes” ) are from the same set as the last post, don’t they look different? 
Stamped on white card stock with Distress Archival hickory smoke ink I used the die that comes with the set to cut them out.
Once layered on the card I applied Wplus9 “Autumn Splendor Red” grey enamel dots to the centers.
To finish I used the verse from the set and the Archival ink to stamp it on the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!