Friday, May 24

Momma’s coffee...


Oh, yes this is me when anyone goes near my coffee.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of white card stock that I ran through the Big Kick with a Sizzix flower embossing folder.
The words and image, Bugaboo Stamps “Stella Morning Touch Coffee”, were printed onto white card.
The verse was die cut with a circle die from Lifestyle Crafts.
Using the next size up circle die and pink card stock I cut a layer for the back of the verse and glued it to the card front.
AFter coloring the Stella with Chameleon pens I trimmed her out and applied her to the card front with 3D Foam Squares. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Arlene - thanks for the giggle :) - I understand
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!