Monday, February 25

new toys...


This challenge gave me a chance to play with one of Lawn Fawn’s newest guys...Reveal Wheel Templates.
I also bought the Reveal Wheel Semi-Circle Add On.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock.
Check out any of the reveal wheel videos on YouTube to learn how to do the basic card.
For this I used the original Reveal Wheel dies.
Here is the turn of the shell for another type of “weather”...


The sun and rainbow were made free hand with Prisma pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
The sky with Distress Oxide blueprint sketch, water and a paper towel.
The bunnies were stamped on white card stock with Gina K amalgam ink and colored with Prisma pencils before I trimmed the out and glued them to the front of the card.





3 comments:

  1. A super creative and clever way to use this new die. I really love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! so fun! love the sun and rainbow in the reveal wheel!!! what fun!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!