Monday, February 25

bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr...


After I made this card I realized that the brown bears should be hibernating at this point in the super cold weather...but I went with it anyway!
The base card is white card stock.
The next layer is white card stock and using MFT Mix-ables Stencil “Snow Flurry” and Distress picket fence paint I sponged the paint through the holes and dried it with my heat tool.
Next I sponged the sky with Distress Oxide faded jeans ink and then wiped it with a damp rag.
On kraft card stock I stamped the bears from MFT Stamps “Polar Bear Pals” with Gina K amalgam ink and colored it with Pentel Milky Pop coral gel pen and Gelly Roll white gel pen.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “No Place Like Home” with the Gina K ink.
Then this piece I die cut with MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edge” and applied it to the front of the card.
After trimming out the bears I glue dotted them to the front.

1 comment:

  1. Your night sky looks fabulous - and I'm glad the bears came out of hibernation for their cheery hello!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!