Friday, January 18

monster birthday 7...


For the final day of this week’s challenge I decided to go with stacked monsters.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using the Cuttlebug “happy birthday” embossing folder I embossed white card stock for the next layer.
The monsters come from Bugaboo Stamps “Mini Set-Monster Blocks” printed on kraft card stock which I then colored with Studio 71 markers.
After trimming them out I stacked them as like layers on a cake!



2 comments:

  1. Great fussy cutting! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Birthday Bash Celebration, good luck. Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Arlene - love the stacked monsters!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!