Thursday, December 20

rustic Christmas tree...


A little bit of watercoloring with embossing as well.
The base card is white linen card stock.
Next comes a layer of water color paper and al around the edge I colored with Derwent Inktense pencil then brushed it with water.
AFtre allowing it to dry I taped it to the front of the base card.
The front piece is water color paper that I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Brightly Shining” with Versamark ink and white embossing powder to heat emboss it.
On another piece of scrap card stock I stamped the America’s image and using a straight edge and craft knife I cut out a stencil.
Using that stencil and another Derwent Inktense pencil I applied color to the stenciled area, then applied water with a brush after removing the stencil.
Once this was dry I taped it to the front of the card. 

1 comment:

  1. A great CAS card, lovely tree with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining our Christmas Trees challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!