Thursday, December 20

Christmas wrapping paper thank you...


So the other day I went out for breakfast with a friend and she surprised me with a gift.
I wanted to make a special thank you so I decided to use the paper it was wrapped in!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the gold rubbery self-adhesive card stock.
Next came a layer of black card stock to put behind the main piece.
The main piece is white card stock on which I stamped the bear from Woodward Kraft Collection Clear Magic “Flower Bear” set as well as the “thank you” from that.
The bear was also stamped, using StazOn jet black ink for all, on the wrapping paper twice.
From one I trimmed out the bear and glued it to the main piece and the bouquet paper from the other and glued that on.
Next I colored the bouquet with Prismacolor Premier black ink and American Crafts metallic silver and gold.
To finish I trimmed out the main piece trimming a bit around the bears lower paws and taped it to the black card stock on the base card.




1 comment:

  1. Love my bears, and this is super cute, great idea with the paper. Thanks for sharing with us a 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!