Saturday, December 15

embossing painting...


So I looked up the class...
Which is a wonderful tutorial, however I didn’t have the pen!
So I put some Versmark ink on the shiny side of freezer paper and used a brush to apply it to the letters first of Power Poppy’s free “Let It Be” coloring sheet that I printed out on white cardstock.
Then I used JudiKins black diamond embossing powder (what I had on hand).
Once that was heated and cooled I used the brush again to highlight the leaves and embossed them with Old Town Crafts, Inc. white jewels embossing powder.
Once everything was cooled I trimmed it out with scissors.
The base card is white card stock with a piece of black card stock that I ran through the BigShot with a Sizzix embossing folder.
Next I applied a piece of this rubbery gold card stock that I have, self adhesive.
Then I used glue dots to apply the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!