Monday, December 17

black, white and gold...


In December I usually have no card smade for the following year!
But that means I never make a card specifically for a dear older, gentleman friend who has a January 2 birthday.
NOT THIS YEAR!
I wanted something really that would POP.
I used a digital image, that I cannot for the life of me remember where it comes from, that I printed out on white card stock.
Using Versmark ink and a brush I applied it to the branch, then applied the gold glitter embossing powder which I heated to emboss it.
On a white base card I applied a piece of black card stock.
I cut a piece of of this rubbery gold card stock to use as a card layer, but before I did I cut out the word with Tim Holtz, Sizzix “Celebration Words: Script”.
Next I applied everything to the cad front!

1 comment:

  1. Aweseome card - love the black and gold together. Thanks for joining our Color Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!