Sunday, November 18

tag day 18...


Once again I didn’t have Christmas stamped from this company but I did have leaf stamps.
The tag is made by trimming a rectangle, corner rounding the top two corners and using the slot punch by Stampin’ Up for the ribbon placement.
The leaf and verse from Neat & Tangled’s “Oak Leaf Stamp Set” were stamped with Versamark ink then embossed with white embossing powder.
Next I sponged Distress Oxide stormy sky ink all over the tag.
I dripped water droplets on the tag and blotted them off with a paper towel.
To finish I added white sheer ribbon to the top.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is so very beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful faceted leaf and oh, how pretty the white/grey combination! Thrilled that you're playing tag with us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!