Monday, November 19

a snowflake or more...


Well this challenge ended me in Urgent Care!!!
After 40 plus years of stamping I finally lost the battle with my paper trimmer...4 stitches later I have a bandaged finger and a card for the 4 Crafty Chicks.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of gold card stock.
Using a new Recollections embossing folder I just picked up from Michael’s, I ran it through the BigShot with dark blue card stock.
I chose a few embossed snowflakes to color with my Kirarina WiNK gold pen.
It seemed a bit empty so I added the dots with the gold pen.
After applying a few dots I taped it to the card front.
Next I stamped the verse, using Encore! Ultimate Metallic gold ink, from the same Recollections set on white linen card stock and die cut it with a Spellbinders label die (an oldie).
Then I went all around the edge with the gold pen and applied a few dots before foam taping it to the front of the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!