Monday, September 17

Autumn watercolors...


There are times when I just want to try something different but my muse just isn’t there!
Today I went to YouTube to find something and the first thing to pop up was a new Sandy Allnock video...
Please use her video for the instructions...much better than mine.
I didn’t have that exact stamp set but I found one I thought would work the Stampin’ Up “Sheltering Tree” set.
I also do not have liquid watercolors so I tried Arteza watercolor markers...not good for this project.
Then I went back to my old stand boys my Tim Holtz Distress ink pads which I smooshed on the Tim Holtz glass mat.
With my Princeton Neptune Quill #4 brush and a lot of water I created the card above.
All stamping was done with StazOn jet black ink.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your fall background came out AMAZING!! The colors are so brilliant and bright. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!