Wednesday, July 18

god jul...

and

The data horse is something that brings back Christmas to me.
The horse...
...sat on my Grandmother’s bookshelf every Christmas.
Here’s the story of them...
The base card is green card stock that I ran through the Big Kick with We R Memory Keepers “Quilted” embossing folder.
Using Marianne Design Collectable “COL1371 Dala Horse” dies I made the horse.
Using hubby’s computer I printed out the “god jul” the Swedish “Merry Christmas” in green and die cut it with Lifestyle crafts “nested circle” die as well as the yellow card stock circle.
Then it was a matter of gluing everything together!



6 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting story. I've never heard of a Dala horse before, but what a sweet memory for you.

    I love the embossed background and your beautiful horse! Thanks for linking to both the July Merry Christmas Challenge AND Die Cuttin' Divas! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic story and card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin Divas!

    Theresa (DCD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back... Thanks so much for playing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)


    michelle (The Merry Christmas Challenge DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!