Wednesday, April 4

tree of sympathy...


I love my collection of dies and found some for this sketch.
The base card is white card stock.
Then I cut a black card stock layer.
The pre-printed kraft card stock is DCWV.
The strip is the back side of the kraft card stock.
The birds and tree are from Paper Smooches “Seasonal Tree” and I die cut them with black card stock.
The ovals are from a stacked set that I have lost the name!
On another piece of the kraft card stock I stamped the words from Stampabilities “Everyday Expressions” set with StazOn jet black ink and layering it onto the card with black card stock.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/05/2018

    This is perfect for a sympathy card. I love the black silhouetted tree against the Kraft paper. Really looks stunning.

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look wonderful for such a sad occasion. Thank you for joining our “April’s Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!