Wednesday, April 4

blue and white...

City Crafter Challenge 406...Birthday Celebration “case”

My card pulls the white, blue and flowers for inspiration.
The base card is white card stock.
The next layer is blue checked card stock.
From another piece of white card stock I punched out the bottoms of the flowers using a Stampin’ Up lunch from many, many years ago!
Now from another piece of the blue check card stock I punched out the inner piece of the flower with the same punch.
Using a Spellbinders label die I cut out a white label.
The verse from MFT Stamps “Geometric Greenery” is a clear stamp so I was able to lay down the label, place the acrylic block over it and arrange the stamp to curve along the label lines.
Then I used Adirondack denim ink to stamp it!
Then I glued all the pieces to the card front.
To finish I applied Paper Studio white enamel dots to the centers of the flowers.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely case - the flowers have a modern look and I like how you've angled the banner. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!