Tuesday, March 6

guest designing...


I was so honored to be asked to guest design for the month of March.
I hope you enjoy my designs as well as all the other wonderful designers.


I don't have the Stampin' Up inks so I went with Distress inks:
Twisted Citron
Wild Honey
Dusty Concord

The card is white card stock.
I used painters tape to mask a strip on the left side before I sponged the colors.
Using the dusty concord ink I stamped the flowers from Unity Stamp Co.'s "Insightful Meadows" and the verse from Cat's Meow's "hymns".

Another of my QAE (quick and easy) cards!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you Guest Designing with us at CC&S this month and what an inspirational debut card. You have used the colours beautifully and created a perfect CAS card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are joining us this month! Your card is wonderful! Great layout and awesome use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love how you blended the background. I look forward to seeing your cards as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, so happy you could join us for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you masked off the card that you didn't want the ink on. Thanks for being this month's guest designer - hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so elegant and CAS card! Great use for the color! Thank you for being our Guest Designer in March. Hugs ~ Wei

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!