Wednesday, March 28

coolest cat...


This card is for my August card send out for shut ins.
He just looks like he’s staying cool, doesn’t he?
Here is what it says on the inside...


The base card is black card stock with a layer of yellow card stock.
The kitties, Newton’s Nook Designs “Company of Cats” was stamped on white card stock using MFT Stamps extreme black ink then trimmed down to fit the card front.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the verse from the set with the same ink and taped it into the inside of the card.
On yet another piece of white card stock I stamped Newton from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Summer” and colored him with Prisma pencils.
After cutting him out with scissors I glue dotted him to the card front.

Off to make the other 19 copies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!