Monday, February 19

when a friend's in need...

...you make cards.

Since we are all hoping Spring is on it's way I used a lamb and Spring looking grass color.
The card is white linen card stock .
Using MFT Die-namics "rolling hills" and a scrap paper I made a mask for the front of the card and sponged Distress twisted citron ink.
With the same die set but using the fence die I cut a fence from another piece of white linen card stock.
On yet another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the lamb from MFT stamps "Ewe Are the Best" using StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Faber Castell Polychromos.
Once he was cut out I applied him and the fence to the card front.
I love clear stamps as I am able to "bend" them so the go around curved images, or in this case sponged area.
To finish I corner rounded the bottom corners with EK Success' large corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!