Friday, February 16

Speed carding...

What fun to be able to compete in the Olympics...well the card Olympics by MFT.

The minute my hubby took off to take our granddaughter home I was into the craft room and set the timer on my phone.
I pulled out white card stock and my trimmer and cut it in half and with my scissors scored it to fold.
Next i dug through my garbage for the mask I used on another card and used it on the base card while sponging two Distress blue inks to form the sky.
Once the mask was removed I used my white gel pen to place snowflakes in the sky.
Over to my MFT stamps to find MFT "bitty bears" to stamp the bears onto the other half of the white card stock using MFT extreme black ink.
Back to the cupboard to get the markers to color the bears scarves.
Now the long part...I cut every bear out with scissors (please don't look too closely) and applied them to the card front with glue dots.
To finish I used the MFT black ink and the verse from the "bitty bears" set curving it on the acrylic block to place on the snow.
They just looked like they could be the crowd cheering the athletes on.
Hit the timer...2:34 left on the clock!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!