Friday, February 2

Thank you...


I need to make thank you notes for my friend's church card ministry so this was a good way to use this sketch.
The base card is cream linen card stock.
After placing a large post it note over the bottom for a mask I colored the flowers from Tim Holtz "Nature's Elements" using Distress markers antique linen, rusty hinge and gathered twigs.
That was stamped and recolored three times.
I cut a strip of the card stock and sponged it with Distress rusty hinge ink before attaching it over the bottom of the flowers.
On another piece of the card stock I stamped the frame by inking it first with the antique linen ink and going around the edge with a gathered twigs marker.
The "thank you", both stamps from Tim Holtz "saying stuff" set, was inked with rusty hinge and placed in the frame.
I trimmed that out and attached it to the front of the card.

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!