Thursday, February 1

I needed to make my mark with coloring...


and

The base card is plaid card stock from Lasting Impressions.
The strip is white card stock with the verse from Endless Creations stamped using Adirondack slate ink.
The tulips from Stampin' Up were stamped with the same ink and colored with Prisma pencils before I cut them out with scissors and attached it to the base card over the strip.
Oops did I say them?
I sure did!
Eighty two of them for my friend's church for their shut ins.
LLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG
day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of cards and I love how you added variety using all your gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!