Thursday, February 8

relax...


Still enjoying this new-to-me company...

The base card is white linen card stock.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the kitty from Newton's Nook Design's "Newton's Summer Vacation" using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored the image with Southsun oily pencils and made a mask for the image.
Using the Newton's Nook Designs "waves stencil" I sponged Distress peacock feathers ink and sponged the background.
I cut a strip from this piece and applied it to the base card.
Above the strip I stamped the word from the same set with the StazOn.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable take on the code word! Beautiful coloring with your pencils and I love the 'waves'! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun little card. Terrific take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!