Sunday, February 11
Red, red, red...
I actually used my fingers on this card.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece was made by cutting two equal pieces of water color paper and coloring them equally with Derwent Inktense poppy red pencil.
Next I applied water with a brush and then smoothed out the color with my fingers. "inky fingers".
Once they were dry I applied one to the front of the card and stamped the chameleon from Lawn Fawn's "One in a Chameleon" with StazOn jet black ink three times.
Using scissors I trimmed out two and a half chameleons then using a black Sharpie marker I went around the edge of each of them.
Over to the BigKick with more black card stock and Lawn Fawn's die "coordinates with "joy to the woods" stamp set" and cut the larger tree and trimmed off one trunk to make it look like a branch.
Then I used the verse from the chameleon set with Versamark ink and white embossing powder to heat emboss the words.
To finish I used glue dots to attach all the chameleons and the tree "limb".