Saturday, February 10

Only love...

...will make someone bring you tea while you have the flu.

and

The base card is taupe polka dot card stock.
On a piece of white linen card stock I stamped the Images from MFT Stamps "Bed Rest" and "Steeped In Love" using StazOn timber brown ink.
The coloring was done with Prisma pencils except for the blanket which I paper pieced with the a piece that matched the base card.
I trimmed them out with my scissors and craft knife and set them aside.
Next I cut a piece of brown textured card stock to look like a rug and die cut the opening with MFT Die-namics "Oval Word Window" then stamped the verse from MFT Stamps "essential Sentiments" onto more white linen using the StazOn.
This piece I applied to the back of the brown piece then taped it to the card front.
To finish I used glue dots to attach the "girls".

1 comment:

  1. Oh what sweet card, love the scene you've made.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!