Thursday, January 18

Why I like this die...



This one was easy.
My favorite die is Lawn Fawn's "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders" because I can make snow mounds, grass, dark Halloween mountains, sand dunes, etc.
Very versatile.
The base card is purple polka dot card stock I had in my stash.
I cut the hillsides using light green card stock.
The verse from Lawn Fawn's "Eggstra Special Easter" was stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bunny and eggs from the same set with the same ink.
I colored them with Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens.
After trimming them out I applied them to the card front with glue dots.

2 comments:

  1. I love this die also, so many uses. You've created such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and a fab choice of die! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!