Thursday, January 25
Water color background...
Hard to believe this is water color...but it is!
The base card is green card stock with a layer of pale gold card stock.
The main piece is a piece of black card stock with a background made of water color paper with Distress inks in green and Daniel Smith Palegold Metallic Watercolor.
Those two pieces are taped together then I tied a knot in some shear green ribbon and applied it to the main piece and taped it to the base card front.
On to the BigKick with Spellbinders "Vines of Passion".
Using the large heart die I cut out a heart with black card stock.
Using what I had left of the watercolor background piece I ran it through with the vine piece, then put glue on the pieces I wanted to stick to the black heart and pressed them on.
Then I used foam tape to attach the heart to the card front.