Thursday, January 25

Hello...


In my stash I found the Penny Black "flower lanterns" stamped with StazOn jet black ink onto white card stock.
This was used with my light box to do "no line" coloring in a previous challenge.
I sat with my Prisma pencils and colored over the black image...and I liked it!
After finding a green patterned paper and purple card stock to go with it I layered up the card, then trimmed out one side of the image before attaching it to the card.
The "hello" is stamped with StazOn jet black ink using a stamp from Hero Arts Poly Clear set CL342.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and design card...thank you for joining us at ATSM- challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card - thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!