Thursday, January 11

If you look very carefully...

...within the MFT flowers on this card you will see the hearts!

The base card is white linen card stock.
On black card stock I used MFT Lined Chevron Background stamp, Versmark ink and white embossing powder to create the piece for the left hand side of the card.
Next came a piece of red card stock.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the flowers from MFT's Fancy Flowers set using StazOn jet black ink, colored the "hearts" with Prismacolor Premier marker and then trimmed it down and applied it to the red card stock.
To finish I used a piece of black card stock, a verse from MFT's "Essential Sentiments" and white embossing powder to make the sign for the card front.
I trimmed it and applied to the card.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. You've made some beautiful cards. Love the colour scheme from this one.

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Stefanie! Glad you found me!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!