Friday, January 12

Found a new challenge blog...

...and since I was making birthday cards for special people I decided to enter it!
This card is for my friend who loves L.M. Montgomery the author of the Anne of Green Gables books.
I lucked out a while ago and found an "Anne" stamp from Stampingbella called "Prince Edward Island".


I am so enjoying the Prisma pencil coloring that I decided to do that for this card.
The card is white linen card stock and I stamped the image using Distress antique linen ink.
Then I colored with the Prisma pencils.
I used green pencils for the grass and pulled it out from the stamped image.
I finished by using my MFT cloud stencil and three colors of blue pencils to get the clouds and sky.
Then I went to a site that has quotes from the books and used one inside the card with happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!