Tuesday, January 16

Catching the bug on Day 2...

Yesterday I looked at the Daily Marker to find what was being used on the first day of the 30 day challenge.
Sharpies!!!
So into the stash for my son in the basement and found some colors.

and


The image for coloring is a Bugaboo free digital image for their birthday celebration.
I printed it onto white card stock and colored it with Sharpies, not art like but zen like.
I doodled in each open area.
After coloring I trimmed it out with scissors.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of yellow with white hearts card stock, by Lawn Fawn.
Then I applied the penguin.
I chose not to use a verse...yet!



4 comments:

  1. What fun coloring. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Bold & Bright Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did your layout and the patterned paper ~ thanks for joining Catch the Bug Birthday Challenge - hope you will play all week - blessings, Gail Scott Guest Designer Jan - Feb 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our Birthday bash for our bold and bright challenge! I love your project! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for taking the time to join in our Birthday bash for our bold and bright challenge! I love your project! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!