Thursday, December 7

Another gift card holder...


I found this treat holder snowman on 
Splitcoaststampers by Jackie Topa.
I did a few alterations...
No arms as it's too cold for me to go outside and pluck the twigs.
Instead of Washi tape at the brim I used Recollections glitter tape.
He is 3" wide instead of 2 -1/8" because I needed to fit the gift card.
I cut a 2-3/4" square of white card stock and taped in into the back of the snowman, inside, to hold the gift card.
The holly, eyes and buttons were all die cut using Paper Smooches "Holly" die set.
The nose is just cut from a piece of orange card stock.
The scarf is the glitter tape with the ends cut to resemble fringe.

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute . . . and a gift card holder. Cute and functional. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!