Tuesday, December 5

As promised, more gift card holders...

In the case of this card I went to Jennifer McGuire's post for an idea...


Every year hubby and I buy gift cards for the guys who live with my youngest in the group home.
It's only a $5.00 card but it gives them a reason to go to Target, near their home.
This was such and easy card to make and I have to make 6, one being blue for the gentleman who is Jewish.
(Also I stamp Happy Holidays inside to make that easier as well)
The base card is, red or blue card stock.
The white card stock die is cut using Die-Versions "Oriental Screen" die.
This gets glued to the card front.
The larger circle is cut from white card stock and then a smaller circle of red or blue which I glue to the white circle.
I added the white card stock snowflake that I punched with Martha Stewart's large snowflake punch.
At the top and the bottom of the circle I applied glue dots.
(In this case it was a glue strip that was holder the Target card to the folder it was in, hey why waste it!)
Slide in gift card in and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!